Last update: 22.06.2020
The protection of your personal data is important. In this statement formulated pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter GDPR, we explain how we collect your personal information, how it is used, for what purpose and on what legal basis. You will also receive information about your rights.
Controller’s contact details
International Winter Sports Project
6020 Innsbruck (Austria)
Mobile: +39 (0) 349 4230237
For question regarding the protection of your personal data please contact us by phone or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer’s contact details:
We are not required to appoint a data protection officer.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing:
When you visit our website, we store some information:
Information about the browser and operating system in use
the date and time of the visit,
the access status (for example, if you were unable to access a web page or if you received an error message instead),
the use of the website functions,
In addition, for security reasons, in particular to prevent and detect attacks on our websites and to prevent fraud, we store your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider for a period of seven days.
Information that you provide to us in the contact form (email address, name, request).
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow the website to be connected to the user's computer. For this reason, the IP address of the data subject must remain stored for the entire duration of the session.
1. We use your personal data collected during the use of this website to be able to manage it in a user-friendly way and protect our systems from cyber-attacks.
2. If, on the other hand, you have provided us with personal data in the context of a registration, filling out a contact form or to fulfill a contractual obligation, we use your data for the purposes mentioned therein, for the purpose of managing the relationship with our customers and for the purpose of processing commercial transactions, always to the extent necessary.
1. To the extent that you have given us consent for the processing of your personal data, it represents the legal basis for the processing of data (see article 6, paragraph, 1 letter a) GDPR).
2. For the processing of personal data for the purpose of preparing an offer or fulfilling a contract with you, the legal basis is Article 6, paragraph, 1 letter b) GDPR.
3. To the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, we are authorized to do so pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR.
4. In addition, we process your personal data for the purpose of exercising our legitimate interests pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR.
Maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, the marketing of our products and services, as well as the documentation of business contacts are legitimate interests for us.
Intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization
Your data will not be passed on to third countries or international organizations. If user data must be transmitted to third countries during visits to the website in order to take advantage of third-party services, including through integrated functions, please read the detailed statements of Google below.
Your data will be kept for the minimum necessary period and then deleted. To find out more about our data cancellation strategy, contact us by email.
Each data subject has the right to withdraw the consent provided pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3 GDPR, the right to receive the information referred to in art. 15 GDPR, the right to modify or correct personal data, provided for by art. 16 GDPR, the right to be forgotten, pursuant to art. 17 GDPR, the right to limit the processing provided for by art. 18 GDPR, the right to object pursuant to art. 21 and the right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 GDPR.
Finally, any data subject can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (art. 77 GDPR)
Disclosure of personal data
You are not legally or contractually obliged to provide us with your personal data for the use of the site. However, it is possible that certain website functions depend on the transfer of personal data. Failure to consent will result in limited access or the renunciation of some features of the site.
Automated decision making:
We do not carry out any automated decision-making process, nor profiling according to article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR.
Use of data for different purposes:
Any use of your data for purposes other than those for which they were collected, is excluded.
Third party services
You may object to these web analytics activities by Google at any time. There are several ways to do this:
• You can configure your browser to block cookies from Google Analytics.
• You can adjust your advertising settings on Google.
• You can place a deactivation cookie by clicking here: Deactivate Google Analytics
• In the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome, you can install the deactivation plug-in provided by Google using the following link (this option does not work on mobile devices): Browser plug-in link
Address: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA.
Conditions of use: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Privacy overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
Privacy notice: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
We also use the Google Maps service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
Privacy notice: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy,
Notes: This information will be updated frequently. Please check it regularly.